Parent Teacher Association (PTSA)
All interested parents are strongly encouraged to join Whittier's Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Meetings are typically every 3rd Thursday of the month. PTA is parents and teachers working together to help make our school better. We need your support and ideas and help to accomplish this goal. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks! PTA Board
- President – Geordie McLeod
- Vice President – Julie Stewart
- Principal – Gregory Proffit
- Secretary – Sierra Fichialos
- Treasurer – John Bakken
- Box Tops – Sheri McCardell
- Teacher Representative – Justin Milner
Facebook: Whittier Elementary PTA (public group)
Help Support Our PTA:
- Send BoxTops with your students to school
- GoodShop is an online shopping mall that donates a percentage of your purchase when you start your online shopping at www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx. Select “Whittier Elementary PTA” as your cause and then shop at 3,000+ stores, including Amazon, Old Navy, Toys R Us, and Walgreens. You can also find great discounts and coups to save you money!
PTA Fundraiser: Keep the Love Alive!
This month, Whittier PTA wants to show its Love for our school. Please join us and make an online donation to support our school. For the fourth straight year, Whittier Elementary PTA will participate in Love Utah, Give Utah, one BIG day of SMALL giving that will occur on March 30. With your help, we will raise crucial funds for our music program, fieldtrip fund, teacher appreciation, running club, and more. You can make your donation any time between today and March 30 by going to: https://loveutgiveut.razoo.com/story/We-Love-Whittier-Elementary.
Upcoming PTA Meetings:
5:15pm in the library. Se habla español.
October 13, 2016
November 17, 2016
December 15, 2016
January 26, 2017
February 23, 2017
March 16, 2017
April 20, 2017
May 18, 2017